*Disclaimer: I received free product from Shirley J as inspiration for this post. This post is written by me. All opinions are 100% mine. You can read my advertising & disclosure policy HERE.
So I know mug cakes have been a thing for a while now. I have even tried to come up with my own microwave brownie in a mug recipe, but it didn’t quite work out. It seemed underdone, then overdone & then I was done. Anyway, I was thrilled to have the chance to try this Shirley J Mugging mix.
1 pouch, 5 Tablespoons of water, 90 seconds in the microwave. DONE!
Awesome!!! Not to mention the really nice mugs that Shirley J has to offer. The handles don’t even get hot! And there are a variety of mugging flavors to choose from: chocolate brownie cake (which is also available gluten free), yellow cake, corn bread, pumpkin spice bread, no-pan pancake, quiche in a cup, & walnut bread.
I, of course, put my own additional spin to this yummy mug cake. So I introduce you to the S’mores Mug Cake! My husband & I shared our mug, which is perfect for two. I don’t think I could have downed the whole thing myself because it’s deceptively, a lot of cake. But it’s the perfect little dessert after dinnertime. We loved it! You will want to try this!
This is going to be a week of recipes using the products for this giveaway.
I have teamed up with Shirley J to give 3 Lucky winners each a prize package of 5 Shirley J products:
- Shirley J Mugging Mix & Mug - (And now you have a recipe you can make with it!)
- Shirley J Whisk Bliss – a universal white sauce mix (like a bechamel sauce; extremely versatile)
- Shirley J Barbeque Sauce Mix - to make BBQ sauce or use for a rub on meats.
- Shirley J Onion Seasoning - great for burgers or dips.
- Shirley J Corn Bread & Muffin Mix - who doesn’t like corn bread/muffins?
Want to win? Enter through the Rafflecopter. You have until Friday at Midnight to enter! Good luck!