Oh. My. Heck. You are going to love these cookies! You use blueberry muffin mix, cream cheese, & white chocolate chips (plus a few other ingredients.) For real! Delicious!!! You could even use raspberry muffin mix to make them raspberry cheesecake cookies! These cookies are just lovely to share with friends! Bring them to your next picnic, potluck, or family reunion. They will be an instant hit!
Blueberry Cheesecake Cookies
- 4oz cream cheese (I used Neufchatel- 1/3 less fat)
- 1/2 cup butter flavored Crisco (shortening)
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 2 medium eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 (7oz) boxes Jiffy blueberry muffin mix
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Cream the cream cheese, Crisco, & brown sugar. Add eggs & vanilla. Blend. Scrape the bowl.
- Add muffin mix & flour. Mix until just incorporated. Fold in white chocolate chips.
- Scoop onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake at 325*F for 14 minutes. Allow to cool before removing from sheet.
© DESSERT NOW DINNER LATER All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-create the recipe, snap YOUR OWN PHOTO and re-write the recipe in YOUR OWN WORDS, or link back to this post for the recipe.