If you saw my post on Thursday, you might recognize the Cranberry Salsa in the background of this picture. Basically, I took that delicious salsa, and put it into these perfect little turkey pinwheels! The red salsa and green spinach wraps are so festive!
I love making pinwheel sandwiches like these for parties because they are a little more filling than chips and dip, so you can have a few and spend the rest of the night talking instead of snacking. 😉
They’re easy to make too! Smear some softened cream cheese on top of a spinach tortilla.
Spread some Cranberry Salsa on half of the cream cheese.
Layer some turkey lunch meat on top of the cranberry layer.
Roll it up as tight as you can, starting on the side with the meat and salsa. Then using a serrated knife, cut 2-inch pieces and poke a toothpick into the end of the tortilla to keep it from unraveling.
Keep them cold until ready to serve! Your guests are going to love these Cranberry Turkey Pinwheels!
Cranberry Turkey Pinwheels
- 4 Extra Large Spinach Tortillas
- 1 (8oz) pkg. Cream Cheese or Neufchatel Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup Cranberry Salsa
- 36 slices of thinly sliced Turkey Lunch Meat
- Smear 2oz softened cream cheese on top of an extra large spinach tortilla.
- Spread a thin layer of Cranberry Salsa (up to ¼ cup) on half of the cream cheese layer.
- Layer 9 slices of turkey lunch meat on top of the cranberry layer.
- Roll it up the tortilla as tight as you can starting on the end with the meat and salsa. Then using a serrated knife, cut 2-inch pieces and poke a toothpick into the end of the tortilla to keep it from unraveling.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
© DESSERT NOW DINNER LATER All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-create the recipe, snap YOUR OWN PHOTO and re-write the recipe in YOUR OWN WORDS, or link back to this post for the recipe.