I have got a super delicious, easy dinner for you to make this summer! It seriously cannot get any easier & you don’t have to heat up your house either because you cook it in a foil packet on your grill! Sounds great right? It is! I am totally in love with this dinner because I can find most of these ingredients in my own garden, which is fabulous. Plus, it’s incredibly light, yet filling for a healthier dinner to keep your waistline in check. Gotta look good in that swim suit you are sporting at the pool, you know what I’m sayin’?
All you need is some fresh garden veggies, sliced.
Some lean Turkey Polska Kielbasa, sliced.
Then spray your foil with pan spray, layer the veggies & sausage, & sprinkle with your favorite seasonings.
Then fold your packet lengthwise first, & then widthwise. Flip it over & repeat with an extra piece of foil, to keep everything intact. Grill 4-5 minutes on each side! Voila!
Oh & you can totally do this while camping as well. Easy peasy! Cut all your veggies ahead of time & store them in containers then just throw them in the foil pouch, add seasoning, fold it up, & stick it in the coals of the fire. For real! We served our sausage & veggies with my Garlic Parmesan Orzo & it was insanely delicious! We loved this dinner!
Easy Grilled Summer Vegetables & Sausage
- 1 yellow squash
- 1 zucchini
- 1 small red onion
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 1 (13oz) package Turkey Polska Kielbasa (or other favorite summer sausage)
- Weber N'Orleans Cajun or other favorite seasoning
- Slice all the vegetables about the same thickness; you may use a mandoline slicer if that helps.
- Slice sausage into rounds.
- Lightly spray a piece of foil. Add desired vegetables & sausage. Season heavily with favorite grilling seasoning.
- Fold the foil lengthwise first (hot dog style), then widthwise (hamburger style) to form a packet. Flip it over onto another piece of foil & repeat the folds to keep everything intact.
- Grill on medium-high heat in the foil packets for 4-5 minutes per side (2 sides.) Open the packet, taste & adjust seasonings if desired. I highly recommend serving this with my Garlic Parmesan Orzo.
- For a light grilled char on the vegetables: Carefully open up the foil packet, close the lid of your grill, & allow the vegetables to brown up the last few minutes of cooking.
© DESSERT NOW DINNER LATER All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-create the recipe, snap YOUR OWN PHOTO and re-write the recipe in YOUR OWN WORDS, or link back to this post for the recipe.