small (3.4oz) boxes of instant french vanilla pudding
cups cold milk (I used skim)
(8oz) tub cool whip
box (3 sleeves) graham crackers
Tbsp butter, room temperature
Tbsp unsweetened cocoa
cups powdered sugar
- In a large bowl whisk the pudding with the milk. Allow to set up for a couple minutes in the fridge. Then fold in the cool whip.
- In a 13x9" pan layer graham crackers to cover the bottom of the pan. Then spread half the pudding mixture on top of the graham crackers.
- Place a second layer of graham crackers on top of the pudding as tight fitting as you can. Then spread the second half of the pudding on top.
- Place one last layer of graham crackers fitted on top of the pudding.
- In a separate bowl beat the butter, milk & vanilla with a hand mixer. Add cocoa & powdered sugar. Mix on LOW until incorporated (you don't want the dry ingredients to fly out of the bowl at you.) Spread over the top of the graham crackers.
- REFRIGERATE for at least 8 hours to overnight. Cut & serve cold.
© DESSERT NOW, DINNER LATER! All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe.
© DESSERT NOW DINNER LATER All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-create the recipe, snap YOUR OWN PHOTO and re-write the recipe in YOUR OWN WORDS, or link back to this post for the recipe.