This Patriotic Punch is a fizzy drink made easy with only two ingredients and decorated with fruit for a red, white, and blue, party punch the whole family can enjoy! One of my favorite things to make for my blog is holiday treats! Especially red, white, and blue ones! I know today is Memorial Day, but this drink is so easy, you can grab what you need and whip it up in no time! Only 2 ingredients for the drink itself, add fruit for decoration, and voila! Done! And if you already have your plans set for the day, PIN and save this recipe for the 4th of July! It’s a must try and one the whole family can enjoy! The fun, decorative part about this recipe is the pineapple stars! They are so adorable and easy to make. You cut the top and bottom off of a pineapple, then trim the sides. Slice the pineapple into 1 or 1 1/2-inch slices. Then all you need are some star cookie or fondant cutters. Mine are fondant star cut-outs that came in a 3-pack. You may need a little extra help with a paring knife, depending on the ripeness of the pineapple, but for the most part, you can just press the cutter into the pineapple and pull it out in a star shape. Definitely save the extra pineapple pieces for smoothies and work your way around the stem in the middle. 🙂 The two ingredients for the drink are simply white grape juice, and ginger ale! It’s one of my go-to concoction for parties. It’s fruity and delicious! You can certainly try different drink mixtures, say pineapple juice and Sprite? Apple juice and cream soda? Just keep the colors light so you can see the fruit. It’s half juice, half soda. Easy!
This Patriotic Punch is a fizzy drink made easy with only two ingredients and decorated with fruit for a red, white, and blue, party punch the whole family can enjoy!
- 1 (2 QT) bottle of White Grape Juice
- 1 (2 liter) bottle of Canada Dry Ginger Ale
- 1/2 lb strawberries, rinsed, hulled, and quartered
- 1 (6oz) container fresh blueberries, rinsed
- 1 small pineapple, trimmed, cut into 1 1/2-inch slices, and use a star fondant cut-out for the stars
- Chill the white grape juice and ginger ale.
- Prepare all the fruit by rinsing and cutting as needed. Quarter the strawberries, and cut stars out of the pineapple with a fondant cutter.
- Place fruit in the bottom of a pitcher. Fill halfway with grape juice, then fill the remaining half with ginger ale, pouring slowly to preserve the carbonation and have as little foam as possible. Serve immediately with or without ice.
© DESSERT NOW DINNER LATER All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-create the recipe, snap YOUR OWN PHOTO and re-write the recipe in YOUR OWN WORDS, or link back to this post for the recipe.
*This blog post may contain affiliate links. For more information please refer to my disclosure policy.