I’m wrapping up the last 12 days of Christmas Sweets posts with another one of my favorite salty/sweet combos. I bet Santa wouldn’t mind munching on one of these bad boys tonight. Just like my Caramel Pretzel Chocolate Chip Cookies from earlier this month, these cookies are chunky & full of salty-sweet goodness. Enough said.
Merry Christmas everyone! Get some rest tonight & enjoy time with your families! I am grateful for the birth & life of my Savior, Jesus Christ. I look to His life in blessing & serving others, as a way to help remind me of ways I can do better. May we all remember the true meaning of Christmas & try our best to be more Christ-like.
Pretzel White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, room temperature
- 1/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup stick pretzels, broken into thirds
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- In a stand mixer, cream butter with sugars. Add vanilla & egg. Incorporate & scrape bowl.
- Combine salt, baking soda, & flour. Gradually add to wet mixture. Mix until combined.
- Fold in broken pretzels & white chocolate chips with a spatula.
- Spoon onto a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350*F for 11-12 minutes.
© DESSERT NOW DINNER LATER All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-create the recipe, snap YOUR OWN PHOTO and re-write the recipe in YOUR OWN WORDS, or link back to this post for the recipe.