It’s day 3 in my 12 days of Christmas Sweets series & I am sharing these gorgeous Red Velvet White Chocolate Chip Cookies. They could not be simpler to make since they are made from a box of Red Velvet Cake Mix, half the work is done for you. So, if you are a semi-homemade kind of person, these are the cookies for you. Just beware that they are very red & will make a mess quickly with the little ones.
I loved the cake-y, soft, chewy cookie. Plus anything with white chocolate chips in it is a must make for me! Lastly, nothing shouts Christmas cookie more than something red & white. Happy Holidays! Come back tomorrow for another sweet to eat in my 12 days of Christmas Sweets series.
Red Velvet White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
- 1 egg (I think next time I will do 2 eggs for extra moistness)
- 1 box Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream butter until light & fluffy. Add egg & blend. Scrape bowl.
- Add Red Velvet Cake Mix & flour, slowly, until incorporated. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spoon dough into balls & place onto a greased or parchment lined baking sheet. Bake 9-10 minutes.
© DESSERT NOW DINNER LATER All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-create the recipe, snap YOUR OWN PHOTO and re-write the recipe in YOUR OWN WORDS, or link back to this post for the recipe.