Cinnamon Roll Snowman
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may receive a commission at no cost to you if you use a link provided. All opinions shared are my own. You can review my full disclosure policy here.
This Cinnamon Roll Snowman is a fun holiday food craft for kids and only takes two minutes to make!
*This post is brought to you by Rhodes Bake-N-Serv. Thanks for supporting the brands that make Dessert Now Dinner Later possible.
If your kids are like mine, then they are in the kitchen begging to help bake or cook anytime you make something. I love to let my kids help, but when it’s the holidays and I have a lot to make, especially for family guests, sometimes my kids get in the way more than they “help.” This Cinnamon Roll Snowman is the perfect solution to let my kids “make something” while I work on the more important holiday recipes.
I almost had everything I needed on hand for my kids to make these, since I keep a steady supply of Rhodes products in my freezer. All I needed was the orange candies, which came from a box of Reese’s Pieces. We used Rhodes’ Microwave Cinnamon Rolls for this project, which is a great dessert/breakfast in a pinch.
All my kids had to do was add toppings and cut out a hat! Easy peasy, and delicious! It was fun for my kids, and not terribly messy. (Yes, I’m that mom who hates big messes.)
Create some fun Christmas memories with your kids by making these Cinnamon Roll Snowmen together.
- Rhodes Microwave Cinnamon Rolls – 1 per person
- Sweetened Coconut Flakes or white sprinkles/sugar crystals
- Chocolate Chips
- Orange Reese's Pieces/M&M's
- Place one Rhodes microwave cinnamon roll on a plate. Place it in the microwave and cook on high for 1 minute.
- Squeeze one packet of frosting (included in the package of cinnamon rolls) over the top of the baked cinnamon roll after it has cooled slightly. Spread evenly with a butter knife.
- Immediately sprinkle with sweetened coconut flakes. (If you don't like coconut, you can use white sprinkles or white sugar crystals.)
- Use chocolate chips for the eyes and mouth, and an orange-coated Reese's Pieces/M&M for the nose.
- Cut out a top-hat with colored card stock for an extra fun look. Enjoy warm.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g