*This post is brought to you by Rhodes Bake-N-Serv. Thanks for supporting the brands that make Dessert Now Dinner Later possible.
Fall is in full swing & I have got a super easy 3-ingredient recipe for you all today! We scarfed these, big time! I had a box of pumpkin spice pudding mix, and I knew I wanted to use it to make these mini bagels. They are so cute & super easy to make thanks to Rhodes frozen rolls!!! This was a fabulous treat to kick off the beginning of Fall. Plus it’s a perfect after school snack for your kiddos too.
Recipe added 5/26/16. For a step-by-step photo tutorial, visit the Rhodes Bake-N-Serv Blog.
Mini Pumpkin Spiced Bagels & Cream Cheese
- 12 Rhodes frozen dinner rolls
- 1 (3.4oz) box pumpkin spice pudding mix
- 1 Tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Place rolls on a baking sheet until thawed and slightly risen.
- Combine 1 box Pumpkin Spice pudding mix, & 1 tablespoon Pumpkin Pie Spice into a bowl. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the pudding powder mixture for the cream cheese smear.
- Push your thumb through the center of each roll. Stretch & shape the rolls to form an even ring with a 1" hole in the center.
- Place rolls on a prepared baking sheet that's been lined with a silicone baking mat, parchment paper, or has been lightly greased with pan spray.
- Bring a large pot filled halfway with water to a boil. Place bagels in the boiling water a few at a time. Boil for 45 seconds. Flip bagels over & boil another 45 seconds. This creates a firm skin on the bagel & a chewy center.
- Once the boiling time is up remove bagels from the pot with a slotted spoon & place the bagels one at a time into the bowl of pudding powder.
- Shake the bowl & gently turn the bagel over, shaking the bowl again to evenly coat the bagel. Carefully shake off excess powder & place the bagels on the prepared baking sheet.
- Using a clean spray bottle, lightly spray the bagels with lukewarm water before putting them in the oven. Bake at 400˚F for 15-20 minutes or until the bread is baked through.
- To make the pumpkin spice smear, combine the 2 tablespoons of reserved pudding powder & with 8 oz of cream cheese & ½ cup powdered sugar. Spread over toasted bagels.