Posted by Amberhttps://www.dessertnowdinnerlater.com/the-lion-house-sarahs-salad/
© 2015 Dessert Now, Dinner Later!. All rights reserved.
The Lion House - Sarah's Salad
Sarah's Salad from Utah's Lion House restaurant uses crisp iceberg lettuce, peas, bacon, green onions, and swiss cheese tossed in a simple, sweet dressing.
head iceberg lettuce
cups (approximately half of a 16oz bag) frozen peas
slices (4oz) swiss cheese
cup Miracle Whip (salad dressing)
- Chop or tear the iceberg lettuce into bite size pieces, then rinse, drain, and spin the lettuce dry.
- Thaw peas in a strainer/colander under hot water until thawed and bright green, then immediately rinse and drain them with cool water.
- Cook bacon until crisp and drain fat on paper towels. Crumble or chop bacon with a knife.
- Cut swiss cheese slices into cubes or strips.
- Slice green onions.
- Mix the sugar, salt, pepper, Mayonnaise, and Miracle Whip together.
- Toss all the ingredients together when ready to serve.
© DESSERT NOW DINNER LATER All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-create the recipe, snap YOUR OWN PHOTO and re-write the recipe in YOUR OWN WORDS, or link back to this post for the recipe.