Top 10 Recipes of 2015
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may receive a commission at no cost to you if you use a link provided. All opinions shared are my own. You can review my full disclosure policy here.
I can’t believe another year has come and gone! I’m so thankful to be able to share my recipes online, so people like you can make them and enjoy them with your family. Thank you so much for supporting my blog and leaving comments about what you have tried and liked. It makes me so happy to hear what everyone is making and loving!
Without further ado, here are the top 10 recipes from this year! If you haven’t tried them yet, put them on your list to try in the future! May 2016 bring you many blessings and lots of great food! I’m just going to go in order of the most popular first…
1) Thick & Chewy Peanut Butter Cookies – so many have loved these cookies as much as we do. They are a perfect peanut butter cookie to add chocolate chips or reese’s pieces to.
2) Gender Reveal Cupcakes – these were a fun way to reveal that we were having a baby boy this year. A blue heart is hidden in the middle, which can be easily changed to pink for a girl.
3) Foolproof Flaky Biscuits – If you haven’t learned the trick yet, you better head over and check out this step-by-step photo tutorial.
4) Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries – these are ridiculously easy and delicious. A great skinny recipe or patriotic dessert.
5) Coconut Lime Cupcakes – I think it’s safe to say that many of you are coconut and lime lovers just like I am. These are so moist and tropical!
6) No Churn Coconut Ice Cream – with only 2 ingredients and incredible flavor, I can see why this was a favorite this year! My husband still begs me to make this every now and then.
7) Soft Baked Lemon Cookies – thick, soft, chewy, with bursting lemon flavor, these cookies are so delicious! Lemon lovers MUST try these cookies!
8) Slow Cooker Meatloaf – We make this for Sunday dinner at least once a month, so I’m really happy to see that others are liking this recipe too! It’s definitely a favorite of ours.
9) Rainbow Cupcakes – I was so pleased with how these cupcakes turned out! They are as fun to make as they are to eat with all the vibrant colors!
… and last but not least … 10) Chipotle Ranch – If you like a spicy foods, this dip/dressing has only 4 ingredients and is great with taquitos!
Those are the top 10 recipes of 2015! Stick around for more delicious recipes in 2016! It’s going to be good, I can feel it! ~Amber