These Fruit Cheesecake Bars have a tender shortbread crust that is topped with a creamy no-bake cheesecake layer that’s piled high with fresh fruit.
Hi friends! It’s Mallory from Chocolate With Grace with a recipe for a fun summer dessert to use all of the delicious fruits in season. I know some people have a thing against turning the oven on in the summer, but personally I love baking in the summer!
These Fruit Cheesecake Bars are very versatile. You can use whatever fruits are in season or are your favorites. Wouldn’t they be fun with strawberries, raspberries and blueberries around the 4th of July?! I think the red, white, and blue would be so pretty.
These bars start with an easy shortbread crust topped with a no-bake cheesecake layer. Then before serving, fresh fruit is piled on top to balance the sweetness of the cheesecake. You’re going to love this dessert!
Fruit Cheesecake Bars
A tender shortbread crust is topped with a creamy no-bake cheesecake layer and piled high with fresh fruit for an easy summer dessert.
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup cold butter
- 12 ounces (1 1/2 packages) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Fresh fruit of your choice for the top - I used raspberries, blueberries, kiwi, and mangoes
- FOR THE CRUST: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. In a medium bowl, mix together the flour and powdered sugar. Cut in the cold butter with a pastry blender until the crumbs are pea-size. Press the mixture into a greased 8x8 inch baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Let cool completely.
- FOR THE CHEESECAKE LAYER: In a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth. Add the heaving whipping cream and vanilla. Beat on high speed for 2 to 3 minutes or until the mixture thickens. Spread on top of the cooled crust and chill for at least 4 hours.
- Top with fresh fruit immediately before serving.
© DESSERT NOW DINNER LATER All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-create the recipe, snap YOUR OWN PHOTO and re-write the recipe in YOUR OWN WORDS, or link back to this post for the recipe.
Here are some more of my favorite desserts that use fresh fruit: