I love working with companies & sharing my skills. Here is a sneak peak of what I have been working on:
- I love to share my tips and culinary knowledge with everyone, and was pleased to work with Studio5, a local lifestyle daytime show here in Utah, on a few recipe segments:
- I am currently a monthly contributor for the Rhodes Bake N Serv blog. A sample of my recipe creations using Rhodes® bread can be found HERE.
- I was a guest chef for the Deseret News Home Show in October 2013 & I presented a live, 1 hour food demonstration teaching how to make comfort pies the easy way.
OTHER MEDIA FEATURES:
- My Copycat Winger’s Sticky Fingers and KFC Coleslaw were in a feature for 10 Copycat Fast Food Recipes Even Better Than The Originals on Cosmopolitan.com
- My Copycat Olive Garden Salad Dressing and Copycat Texas Roadhouse Rolls were in a feature for 20 Impossibly Identical Copycat Restaurant Recipes on Cosmopolitan.com
- My Red Velvet Pizookie was in a feature for 20 Desserts You Can Make in Less than 30 Minutes on Cosmopolitan.com
- My Brownie Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies were in a feature for 9 Scrumptious Recipes Starring Chocolate Chips on Today.com
- My Root Beer Float Cookies were in a feature for 5 Root Beer Recipes for Summer on Disney’s Spoonful.com
- My Coconut Key Lime Macaroons were in a feature for 14 Completely Perfect Key Lime Desserts on CountryLiving.com
- My Red Velvet Waffles were in a feature for 16 Unexpected Things You Can Do with Cake Mix on CountryLiving.com