I first tried this dip at a recipe swap one of my friends hosted. I was blown away by how simple, & refreshing it is paired with the fruit. I also liked how it’s easy to make & can be used to dip graham crackers in as well. This Coconut Cream Fruit Dip is a great dip to try at home or bring with fruit for a summer potluck! The recipe makes A LOT — definitely party size! If you are making it as a snack, cut the recipe in half!
**5/18/15 – I’ve updated the recipe to the original amounts since posting half of the ingredients was confusing to so many.
- FULL RECIPE = party size (20+ servings)
- HALF RECIPE = snacking/family size (10 servings)
Want to get the cute serving tray that I have? Get it on Amazon.
Coconut Cream Fruit Dip
- 1 (8oz) pkg cream cheese
- 1 (15oz) can Cream of Coconut (Not coconut milk! Find this in the aisle with the margarita mix & other mixers.)
- 1 (8oz) tub Cool Whip
- Whip the cream cheese with the cream of coconut in a stand mixer until all lumps are gone.
- Remove paddle, & fold in cool whip.
- Serve with fruit or graham crackers.
*No Cool Whip? Go ahead and whisk 1 cup of heavy whipping cream with ¼ cup of powdered sugar until stiff peaks form (easiest to do in a stand mixer).
© DESSERT NOW DINNER LATER All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-create the recipe, snap YOUR OWN PHOTO and re-write the recipe in YOUR OWN WORDS, or link back to this post for the recipe.
*This blog post may contain affiliate links. For more information please refer to my disclosure policy.