I know I’ve kind of kicked things into full Thanksgiving gear this week, but this recipe can be used anytime in the fall or for any party or gathering you may be having.
Since it is still fall, I am going to continue to relish in the pumpkin recipes. They are, after all, good through at least Thanksgiving, right?! This Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip is SO fast to throw together and you can honestly dip ANYTHING into it – sweet or savory!
We tried it with apples, vanilla wafers, and pretzels, but gingersnaps and ritz crackers would be good too! Actually, my husband and his co-workers spread it on top of some fresh hot cinnamon waffles from the line at work (my husband is the production manager) and he said everyone just gobbled them up!
This pumpkin cheesecake dip holds up really well, so you can totally use it as a no bake cheesecake inside of a graham cracker crust! Wouldn’t that be delicious?!
Recipe added 9/10/15. Also seen on Oh Sweet Basil.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip
- 1 (8oz) pkg neufchatel cream cheese
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (8oz) tub cool whip
- With a handheld mixer and large bowl, beat the cream cheese with the powdered sugar until smooth.
Mix in the pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice.
- Beat in the cool whip until mixed thoroughly and the beaters leave ripples in the dip.
- Optional: Top with a sprinkle of cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice.
- Serve with apples, pretzels, vanilla wafers or your favorite dippers.