Single Serving Chocolate Cake
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may receive a commission at no cost to you if you use a link provided. All opinions shared are my own. You can review my full disclosure policy here.
When I shared my Apple Crisp For One I told you I would have at least one more single serving dessert, & here it is! Like, who doesn’t love chocolate? When you need a small chocolate fix, this is the perfect dessert for one! A simple microwaveable chocolate cake with melted chocolate chips as frosting.
You can also eat this one with a scoop of ice cream, which is how I prefer it! Yum! And I am not saying these are healthy desserts by any means, just makes enough for one (or two if you really are worried about calories.) Shove chocolate chips in the center for a more gooey, molten type cake. Have fun with it!
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp cocoa
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp canola oil
- 2 Tbsp chocolate chips, divided
- Combine flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder & salt in a microwaveable dish.
- Add milk, canola oil, & 1 Tbsp chocolate chips. Whisk with a fork until smooth.
- Microwave on high for 45 seconds to 1 minute.
- Immediately top with remaining 1 Tbsp of chocolate chips. Allow chocolate to melt & spread with a spoon over the top of the cake (like frosting.) Serve warm with ice cream, if desired.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g