Fiesta Ranch Dip – only 5 ingredients for this spicy-cool party dip.
I love trying new dips! This one is a great balance of a creamy-cool, yet spicy dip! It has chunks of tomatoes, chiles, and corn for a great texture among the smooth, cooling, sour cream ranch.
The best part about this dip… it’s only 5 ingredients and whips up really fast. Like throw them in a bowl and start eating the dip fast!
It’s kind of addicting to have a spicy-cool dip. You get a little heat and creamy coolness all in one bite. I really love the corn! It adds an element of sweetness to the dip. And the shredded cheese… well, cheese makes everything better!
Try this dip for your next party!
- 1 (16oz) tub sour cream (I used light)
- 1 (10oz) can RO*TEL, drained
- 1 (15oz) can corn, drained
- 1 packet or 3 Tbsp dry ranch mix
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Combine all ingredients into a large bowl.
- Mix until combined. Keep chilled.
- Stir before serving.
Recipe lightly altered from Eating on a Dime