Crockpot Chicken Cordon Bleu
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may receive a commission at no cost to you if you use a link provided. All opinions shared are my own. You can review my full disclosure policy here.
Super simple & pretty much effortless, this dish is a quick fix that you can start in the morning & come home to ready to eat. The flavors are nice & you can’t get much simpler than this! Nice alternative to the real dish.
FYI: You might want to use a bigger slow cooker. Mine is a 4QT & barely fit four chicken breasts (actually used two large breasts cut in half), so you can tell by the picture that the chicken was squished a little bit. I also made some plain white rice to use with the sauce because it makes a lot of sauce, but it is so simple & tastes good, so I will be making it again.
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 soup can milk
- 4-6 small chicken breasts (cut large breasts in half, making two pieces)
- Ham Slices (I used 10, thin slices)
- Swiss Slices (I used 4 slices)
- 1/2 box Stove Top Chicken or Herbed dry stuffing
- Coat the inside of your slow cooker with pan spray.
- Mix condensed cream of chicken soup with milk. Pour enough soup mixture in crock pot to cover the bottom.
- Place chicken breasts on top of soup. Layer ham & swiss slices over chicken.
- Pour remaining sauce over the top. Sprinkle everything with stuffing.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours or on high for 2-3 hours.