So basically Biscoff spread can be put on or in anything & make it taste good. Today's treat is rice krispies because with school being in session for the cute kids in the neighborhood (& my oldest starts preschool) I thought it would be fun to make as a lunch box or after school snack. Who doesn't love rice krispies? It brings me back to childhood. There's nothing better than a chewy, delicious treat!
Biscoff Rice Krispie Treats
Recipe from Shugary Sweets & re-written by: Amber (Dessert Now, Dinner Later!)
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 1 (10oz) bag mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup biscoff spread (plus extra for spreading on the top)
- 5 1/2 cups rice krispies (cereal)
- Butter or grease a 13x9" baking dish. Melt butter with marshmallows in a large non-stick pot. Add biscoff spread & stir to combine.
- Remove from heat & add the rice krispies cereal. Stir to coat & press into the greased baking dish. Allow to cool slightly. Melt a couple tablespoons of biscoff spread in the microwave for 10 seconds & spread or drizzle it over the top of the treats. Allow to cool completely before cutting & serving.