Here I go with the cinnamon chips again! This time I thought they would pair perfectly with a pumpkin spice muffin & they sure did! I love how versatile those cinnamon chips are. I know Thanksgiving is over, & some of you might be pumpkin-ed out, but if you are not, give these a try. I am still a pumpkin girl until Christmas is over, so if you are like me, then you still have a few weeks to make these!
Cinnamon Chip Pumpkin Muffins
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/4 cups pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 Tbsp + 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 - 1 cup cinnamon chips
- In a stand mixer blend oil, sugar, & vanilla.
- Add pumpkin puree, eggs & water. Blend until well-incorporated.
- Combine flour, salt, soda, powder, & pumpkin pie spice in a separate bowl.
- Add slowly to wet mixture. Fold in cinnamon chips.
- Line muffin pans with paper liners & fill ⅔ full. Bake at 350*F for 18 minutes.
© DESSERT NOW DINNER LATER All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-create the recipe, snap YOUR OWN PHOTO and re-write the recipe in YOUR OWN WORDS, or link back to this post for the recipe.