Butterscotch White Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may receive a commission at no cost to you if you use a link provided. All opinions shared are my own. You can review my full disclosure policy here.
I hope ya’ll aren’t sick of pumpkin yet! This is only the 3rd recipe I have posted so far this year. I bought the big can of pumpkin & this may be the last, or second to last pumpkin recipe for a little bit.
Anyway, these muffins are made with a butterscotch pudding mix that pairs really well with the pumpkin. It’s not overpowering, & it helps make the muffins moist & delicious! The white chocolate chips are fabulous with the pumpkin as well. These muffins make a perfect little breakfast or after school treat! We loved these!
- 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 of a 3.4oz box instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup plus 1 Tbsp milk (I used 2%)
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup vegetable or canola oil
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, salt, baking powder & butterscotch pudding.
- In another mixing bowl, combine the egg, milk, pumpkin puree & oil.
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients & mix until well combined (will be thick.)
- Fold in white chocolate chips. Line muffin tin with baking cups. *Optional: Spray the inside of the cups to help prevent muffins from sticking.
- Scoop a heaping 2 Tbsp of batter into each muffin cup. Bake at 400*F for 18-20 minutes or until muffins bounce back when pressed or a toothpick comes out clean in the center. Cool before eating to ensure muffins don't stick to the paper.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 15
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g