Peanut Butter Brownie Bites
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may receive a commission at no cost to you if you use a link provided. All opinions shared are my own. You can review my full disclosure policy here.
These brownies are fudgy with bits of chocolate chips, & just when you think it couldn’t get any better, it’s topped with a layer of creamy peanut butter frosting. This is one decadent brownie bite!
Peanut butter and chocolate is a favorite combination of mine and these brownies are ridiculously delicious! The frosting is almost like the center of the buckeye balls that you make for Christmas. You know! Like the centers of Reece’s peanut butter cups? Practically the same thing. These are so YUMMY!
- 1 (18 to 19oz) box brownies (usually labeled as family size or for a 13×9″ pan)
- Ingredients for the brownies- Mine called for 1/4 cup water, 2/3 cup vegetable oil, & 2 eggs.
- 1 cup milk or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter, room temperature
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1-3 tsp heavy cream
- Prepare box brownies according to directions on the label. Fold in chocolate chips. Pour batter into a greased square 8×8″ or 9×9″ pan. Bake for 40-45 minutes until toothpick comes out clean in the center.
- Prepare frosting by beating powdered sugar, peanut butter, butter & vanilla in a stand mixer with the paddle attachment OR with a hand held mixer & large bowl. Add heavy cream 1 tsp at a time until a spreadable texture is achieved.
- Frost brownies once they are completely cooled. Cut into 1 to 2″ squares & serve sprinkled with powdered sugar.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 36
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
Recipe added 9/10/15. Also seen on Pretty Providence.