Cinnamon Pumpkin Crumble
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may receive a commission at no cost to you if you use a link provided. All opinions shared are my own. You can review my full disclosure policy here.
Cinnamon Pumpkin Crumble – frozen cinnamon rolls smothered in pumpkin pie mix, spices, and a crispy-crunchy streusel, then baked to perfection and served with a drizzle of cream cheese frosting and caramel!
*This post is brought to you by Rhodes Bake-N-Serv. Thanks for supporting the brands that make Dessert Now Dinner Later possible.
Is it breakfast, is it dessert? This Cinnamon Pumpkin Crumble can be a decadent breakfast or delicious dessert, either way, you are going to want to make it! The crumble alone has me swooning over this dish!
This Cinnamon Pumpkin Crumble is a combination of frozen cinnamon rolls that are smothered in pumpkin pie mix, spices, and a crispy-crunchy streusel, then baked to perfection and served with a drizzle of cream cheese frosting and caramel! Drool-worthy!
I even took it to a church party and had 3 people asking me for the recipe! It’s ridiculously good. For real! And so easy too! You non-bakers can get excited about this dessert!
The cinnamon rolls are from Rhodes, which is what makes this recipe so simple and fabulous! Transform ordinary cinnamon rolls into this extraordinarily delicious pumpkin crumble dessert! You are going to love it!
- 9 Rhodes Anytime! Cinnamon Rolls
- 2 cups pumpkin pie mix
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 packet cream cheese frosting (included with rolls)
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- Arrange frozen rolls in 3 rows of 3 in a sprayed 9 x 13-inch baking pan. Combine pumpkin pie mix, cinnamon and nutmeg. Spread evenly over rolls.
- Combine crumble ingredients and sprinkle over pumpkin pie mixture.
- Bake at 350°F 40 minutes. Drizzle with 1 packet cream cheese frosting and caramel topping while still warm.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 9
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g