I’m so excited to finally get to share this recipe with you all! You are going to freak over this dairy-free yogurt alternative from Silk. I totally eat yogurt regularly, but this plant-based yogurt alternative nails it without the dairy! The texture is smooth and creamy-like, and there’s 6 grams of soy protein per serving, with no cholesterol! PLUS, it’s made with real fruit without artificial flavors and colors! Awesome!
Right now there are 6 yummy flavors to try: Strawberry, Blueberry, Black Cherry, Vanilla, Tropical Pineapple, and Peach Mango. I got to taste the Black Cherry and Tropical Pineapple – delicious! I knew I wanted to create a recipe with the tropical pineapple flavor, so I made my favorite granola, diced up some pineapple, added some mandarin oranges and the Silk Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative, and I was in snack heaven!
I’m already a fan of Silk products, but this new yogurt alternative has made me over the top giddy! If you’re a fan too, you should join the Silk community and sign up for newsletters! You can also find some other great dairy-free yogurt recipes on this Silk Yogurt Pinterest Board. Who says you have to eat it straight from the cup?!
Dive into this parfait and enjoy a dairy-free yogurt alternative that will rock your world!
Dairy-Free Tropical Parfait
- 2 Tbsp homemade Honey Almond Coconut Granola
- 1/4 cup fresh petite diced pineapple
- 1/4 cup mandarin orange slices in natural juices, drained
- 1/2 (5.3oz) container of Tropical Pineapple Silk Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative
- In a 9oz glass cup, layer granola on the bottom, then pineapple and mandarin orange slices.
- Top with Tropical Pineapple Silk Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative.
- Sprinkle with additional granola as desired and enjoy!
© DESSERT NOW DINNER LATER All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-create the recipe, snap YOUR OWN PHOTO and re-write the recipe in YOUR OWN WORDS, or link back to this post for the recipe.
This conversation is sponsored by Silk. The opinions and text are all mine.