Dairy-Free Tropical Parfait
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may receive a commission at no cost to you if you use a link provided. All opinions shared are my own. You can review my full disclosure policy here.
Enjoy this Dairy-Free Tropical Parfait with a homemade honey almond coconut granola base, layers of pineapple and mandarin oranges, all topped with a creamy-textured, smooth Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative from Silk!
I’m so excited to finally get to share this recipe with you all! You are going to freak over this dairy-free yogurt alternative from Silk. I totally eat yogurt regularly, but this plant-based yogurt alternative nails it without the dairy! The texture is smooth and creamy-like, and there’s 6 grams of soy protein per serving, with no cholesterol! PLUS, it’s made with real fruit without artificial flavors and colors! Awesome!
Right now there are 6 yummy flavors to try: Strawberry, Blueberry, Black Cherry, Vanilla, Tropical Pineapple, and Peach Mango. I got to taste the Black Cherry and Tropical Pineapple – delicious! I knew I wanted to create a recipe with the tropical pineapple flavor, so I made my favorite granola, diced up some pineapple, added some mandarin oranges and the Silk Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative, and I was in snack heaven!
I’m already a fan of Silk products, but this new yogurt alternative has made me over the top giddy! Who says you have to eat it straight from the cup?!
Dive into this parfait and enjoy a dairy-free yogurt alternative that will rock your world!
- 2 Tbsp homemade Honey Almond Coconut Granola
- 1/4 cup fresh petite diced pineapple
- 1/4 cup mandarin orange slices in natural juices, drained
- 1/2 (5.3oz) container of Tropical Pineapple Silk Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative
- In a 9oz glass cup, layer granola on the bottom, then pineapple and mandarin orange slices.
- Top with Tropical Pineapple Silk Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative.
- Sprinkle with additional granola as desired and enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
This conversation is sponsored by Silk. The opinions and text are all mine.