Coconut Lime Pull Apart Rolls
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may receive a commission at no cost to you if you use a link provided. All opinions shared are my own. You can review my full disclosure policy here.
These coconut lime pull apart rolls are made with Rhodes frozen rolls, coconut lime sugar, and butter; bake, and then drizzle the top with lime glaze for a delicious treat!
*This post is brought to you by Rhodes Bake-N-Serv. Thanks for supporting the brands that make Dessert Now Dinner Later possible.
My coconut lime addiction is back!!! Well, for one post at least! Haha. Summer is always so busy and sometimes you need something easy to put together for a dessert or breakfast. Well, this works for both! These Coconut Lime Pull Apart Rolls are super tasty fresh from the oven, but you can warm them up before you eat them the next day as well. They’re fresh for a good 2 to 3 days.
Want to know how easy these are to make? Take thawed Rhodes rolls, coat them with melted butter, then sprinkle them with coconut lime sugar, and bake. Drizzle with a lime glaze and you are done! You are going to love these!
- 12 Rhodes White Dinner Rolls, thawed
- zest of 2 limes
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 3 Tablespoon butter, melted
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon lime juice (about 1 lime)
- Grease a 13x9-inch glass baking dish and place 12 Rhodes white dinner rolls inside. Cover the rolls with greased plastic wrap, and allow rolls to thaw to room temperature. Cut each roll in half with scissors. Place the cut side up; this helps the coconut lime sugar mixture stick to the rolls better.
- Place sugar, sweetened coconut flakes, and the zest of 2 limes in a food processor. Pulse until combined.
- Melt 3 Tablespoon of butter; pour it over the top of the cut rolls, then sprinkle the coconut lime sugar on top.
- Cover the rolls with greased plastic wrap and allow rolls to rise until puffy and touching each other.
- Remove plastic wrap. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, prepare glaze by combining ¾ cup powdered sugar with 1½ Tablespoon fresh lime juice; about 1 lime.
- Drizzle glaze over rolls and enjoy warm!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g