Frozen Pink Lemonade Pie
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may receive a commission at no cost to you if you use a link provided. All opinions shared are my own. You can review my full disclosure policy here.
Pink Lemonade Pie is made with pink lemonade concentrate, cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, and cool whip for an easy and fun frozen summer pie!
Sometimes summertime just calls for a big glass of refreshing lemonade! Well, how about I told you, you can now get that refreshing lemonade in a Frozen Pink Lemonade Pie? This pie, once it’s set up and frozen, is almost like eating sherbet in a pie crust! It’s smooth and refreshing and the pink is so fun. It would even be great for a girl baby shower!
You can totally buy your pie crust from the freezer section and bake it off, or you can alternately follow my easy pie crust tutorial which tells you how to blind bake a crust for this kind of recipe, or opt for a store-bought graham cracker crust. The crust options are limitless! I even thought of doing a golden oreo cookie crust. YUM!
You will want to eat this pie inside, because it gets soft fast, but don’t let that stop you from making it! It’s an absolute lemon dessert pleasure! Enjoy!
- 1 (8oz) package neufchatel cream cheese
- 1 (14oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 (12oz) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 2 to 3 drops red or pink food coloring, optional
- 1 1/2 cups light cool whip (approximately 1/2 of an 8oz tub)
- 1 8 or 9-inch baked pie crust
- lemons for garnish, optional
- Beat cream cheese in a large bowl, with an electric mixer on medium-high speed, until fluffy. Gradually beat in the sweetened condensed milk, lemonade concentrate, and food color, if desired, until blended.
- Fold in whipped topping. Pour into prepared crust. Freeze for 6 hours or until set (overnight is best).
- Slice and serve immediately garnished with lemon slices, if desired.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g