No Churn Coconut Ice Cream + Video
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may receive a commission at no cost to you if you use a link provided. All opinions shared are my own. You can review my full disclosure policy here.
Only 2 ingredients to make this creamy, smooth coconut ice cream without a machine!
Last summer I went a bit crazy with no churn ice creams. I shared Oreo Fudge, Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup, and Cake Batter no churn ice cream recipes! Well, I’m back with another version! This Coconut Ice Cream, is only 2 ingredients and ridiculously delicious! We are already planning on making it again!
I have a specific recipe coming on Thursday that I made this particular ice cream for, so stay tuned for that, but this coconut ice cream is perfect as is straight from the freezer! Smooth and creamy! If shredded coconut is not your thing, no worries! It’s in the picture as a garnish, but it’s not in the ice cream! There might be tiny bits of coconut from the cream of coconut, but they are few and far between bites.
This recipe is as simple as heavy whipping cream and cream of coconut! Now, if you haven’t used cream of coconut, you will be converted! I have made fruit dips and frozen drinks with it like crazy! I’ve also used it in cake. SO GOOD! You can find Cream of Coconut in a 15oz can (pictured below) in the alcoholic mixers aisle. It’s non-alcoholic, so it’s safe for the whole family to enjoy. It’s creamy, coconut-y, and sweet! The perfect base to make coconut recipes with!
I hope you are excited to try this recipe, because I’m excited to share it with you!
- 1 pint (2 cups) heavy whipping cream
- 1 (15oz) can Cream of Coconut (Not to be confused with coconut milk/coconut cream! Find this in the aisle with the alcoholic mixers.)
- In the bowl of a stand mixer with the whisk attachment, whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks, about 3½ minutes on high speed.
- Fold in the cream of coconut until mixed well.
- Pour the ice cream mixture into a 2 quart freezer safe container.
- Freeze 6 hours or until firm; freezing overnight is best. Store in the freezer.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
(Video added 6/24/17)