Nutella Twist Bread
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may receive a commission at no cost to you if you use a link provided. All opinions shared are my own. You can review my full disclosure policy here.
Rhodes frozen dough and Nutella is all you need to make this twisted loaf of delicious bread! Get the step-by-step photo tutorial and make it asap!
*This post is brought to you by Rhodes Bake-N-Serv. Thanks for supporting the brands that make Dessert Now Dinner Later possible.
My family is kind of obsessed with this chocolate-hazelnut spread, called Nutella. If you’re not sure how it’s pronounced, it’s “New-tell-uh”. It’s pretty much the most de-licious spread EVER! I put it on toast, in desserts, and I even dip bananas and oreos in it. Obsessed I tell ya!
Well, today’s creation is easy enough for the kids to make, but has that “wow” factor because this loaf of bread is swirled with that chocolate-hazelnut goodness that is Nutella. It’s way easier than it looks too, I promise!
We ate most of this Nutella Twist Bread warm out of the oven, and my oh my is it the best that way! You can also warm a slice or two in the microwave if you have any leftovers. And if you are strong enough to not eat the whole loaf right after it’s baked, then you have more self control than I do! Make a bunch for holiday neighbor gifts! Yum!
Nutella Twist Bread
- 1 Rhodes White Bread Loaf
- 1/3 cup Nutella
- melted butter, optional
- Thaw one Rhodes White Bread loaf and set it on a lightly floured surface.
- Roll the dough into a large rectangle about ¼-inch thick.
- Spread ⅓ cup of Nutella in the center of the rectangle, leaving a 1-inch seam on the edges. Warm the Nutella in the microwave for 10 to 15 seconds to help it spread easily.
- Roll the dough up like you would for cinnamon rolls, from one long end to the other long end.
- Using a knife, dough cutter, or bench scrape, cut down the center of the roll leaving 1½ to 2-inches in tact on one end.
- Twist the two cut pieces one over the other until the ends meet.
- Pinch the ends together and tuck them underneath. Place the bread on a greased baking sheet. Cover the loaf with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise for 30 to 60 minutes or until proofed. (Time depends on the temperature of the room.)
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Brush the top/ends with melted butter when the bread is fresh out of the oven, if desired. Slice and serve
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
4 Comments on “Nutella Twist Bread”
This kind of bread (we call it cake here) is super popular in my country.
It looks mouth-watering!
Is it really?! That’s great! Thanks Winnie!
This bread would be hard to resist! I’m like you, absolutely obsessed with nutella! Heading over to grab the recipe!!
Nutella = Love! Haha. Thanks Jen!