This No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie with an oreo crust, whipped peanut butter filling, and silky chocolate ganache will have you savoring every decadent bite!
I’ve got a fun new series this year! Once a month I will be celebrating national food holidays with some of my talented food blogger friends, and today is National Peanut Butter Day! (Scroll down to see all of my friends’ delicious PB creations.) I eat peanut butter toast pretty much every day for breakfast, so that gives you an idea of how much I love peanut butter!
Thank goodness for cheat days because even though I’m working hard to lose weight, my sanity still needs a little chocolate, and this decadent no-bake peanut butter pie is ridiculously delicious. Like melt in your mouth, heaven on a plate.
This pie has all of my favorite things. OREOS! In the perfect crust. I think I’ve finally found the best ratio of oreos to butter to keep the crust together without baking it. PEANUT BUTTER! Whipped until it’s light and creamy with butter and powdered sugar. CHOCOLATE! Melted with heavy cream until silky smooth. This is a rich, decadent pie!
Since this no-bake peanut butter pie is so rich and satisfying, you only need a skinny slice so one pie serves 12 to 16 people. And if you’re wondering about that pretty swirl design on top, that’s what I call bakery swirled icing, and I have a tutorial for it HERE.
You peanut butter and chocolate lovers are going to thank me for this one, I promise! Get in the kitchen and start making this no-bake peanut butter pie!
No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- 25 Oreos, whole
- 5 Tbsp butter, melted (salted or unsalted)
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 8 Tbsp butter (salted or unsalted)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup Guittard semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- In a food processor, pulse oreos until fine crumbs. Add melted butter. Mix thoroughly. Press into a 9-inch pie dish and up the sides. (Sometimes using the bottom of a measuring cup or glass drinking cup helps press the crust evenly.) Place in freezer for 10 minutes.
- Whip the peanut butter and butter in a large bowl with a hand mixer until smooth and creamy. Add powdered sugar and mix until combined. Pour into prepared crust and smooth with a spatula.
- Heat heavy cream on medium-low heat until it just comes to a rolling boil, being careful not to burn the cream. Pour over chocolate chips and peanut butter in a large bowl. Allow to rest 1 minute. Whisk together until smooth and pour over the top of the peanut butter layer. Smooth or create a design in the top with a spatula.
- REFRIGERATE for at least 2 hours to overnight. TIP: Heat a knife under hot running water, dry with a paper towel and slice pie. Repeat each time you cut into the pie, for crisp, clean slices.
© DESSERT NOW DINNER LATER All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-create the recipe, snap YOUR OWN PHOTO and re-write the recipe in YOUR OWN WORDS, or link back to this post for the recipe.
Items Used For This Post:
This blog contains affiliate links. I include these links to help you find products that I love and use in my recipes. If you purchase an item from a link on Dessert Now Dinner Later, I will receive a small percentage of the purchase at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support!
Dessert Now Dinner Later is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
If you love peanut butter, you aren’t going to want to miss this lineup of spectacular PB recipes that will satisfy any craving!
Three Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter Fondue // Tried and Tasty
Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies // Sugar & Soul
No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie // Dessert Now Dinner Later
Peanut Butter and Jelly Pancakes // The Love Nerds
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie Granola Bites // A Kitchen Addiction
Thai Peanut Skillet Chicken // Eazy Peazy Mealz
Chocolate Peanut Butter Lava Cakes // Lemon Tree Dwelling
Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownies // Like Mother Like Daughter
Lunchroom Peanut Butter Bars // Cupcake Diaries
Chocolate Peanut Butter Caramel Tart // A Dash of Sanity
Peanut Butter Banana Bread // One Sweet Appetite