No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie (+10 More PB Recipes)
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may receive a commission at no cost to you if you use a link provided. All opinions shared are my own. You can review my full disclosure policy here.
This No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie with an Oreo crust, whipped peanut butter filling, and silky chocolate ganache will have you savoring every decadent bite!
I’ve got a fun new series this year! Once a month I will be celebrating national food holidays with some of my talented food blogger friends, and today is National Peanut Butter Day! (Scroll down to see all of my friends’ delicious PB creations.) I eat peanut butter toast pretty much every day for breakfast, so that gives you an idea of how much I love peanut butter!
Thank goodness for cheat days because even though I’m working hard to lose weight, my sanity still needs a little chocolate, and this decadent no-bake peanut butter pie is ridiculously delicious. Like melt in your mouth, heaven on a plate.
This pie has all of my favorite things. OREOS! In the perfect crust. I think I’ve finally found the best ratio of oreos to butter to keep the crust together without baking it. PEANUT BUTTER! Whipped until it’s light and creamy with butter and powdered sugar. CHOCOLATE! Melted with heavy cream until silky smooth. This is a rich, decadent pie!
Since this no-bake peanut butter pie is so rich and satisfying, you only need a skinny slice so one pie serves 12 to 16 people. And if you’re wondering about that pretty swirl design on top, that’s what I call bakery swirled icing, and I have a tutorial for it HERE.
You peanut butter and chocolate lovers are going to thank me for this one, I promise! Get in the kitchen and start making this no-bake peanut butter pie!
- 25 Oreos, whole
- 5 Tbsp butter, melted (salted or unsalted)
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 8 Tbsp butter (salted or unsalted)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup Guittard semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- In a food processor, pulse oreos until fine crumbs. Add melted butter. Mix thoroughly. Press into a 9-inch pie dish and up the sides. (Sometimes using the bottom of a measuring cup or glass drinking cup helps press the crust evenly.) Place in freezer for 10 minutes.
- Whip the peanut butter and butter in a large bowl with a hand mixer until smooth and creamy. Add powdered sugar and mix until combined. Pour into prepared crust and smooth with a spatula.
- Heat heavy cream on medium-low heat until it just comes to a rolling boil, being careful not to burn the cream. Pour over chocolate chips and peanut butter in a large bowl. Allow to rest 1 minute. Whisk together until smooth and pour over the top of the peanut butter layer. Smooth or create a design in the top with a spatula.
- REFRIGERATE for at least 2 hours to overnight. TIP: Heat a knife under hot running water, dry with a paper towel and slice pie. Repeat each time you cut into the pie, for crisp, clean slices.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
If you love peanut butter, you aren’t going to want to miss this lineup of spectacular PB recipes that will satisfy any craving!
Three Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter Fondue // Tried and Tasty
Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies // Sugar & Soul
No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie // Dessert Now Dinner Later
Peanut Butter and Jelly Pancakes // The Love Nerds
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie Granola Bites // A Kitchen Addiction
Thai Peanut Skillet Chicken // Eazy Peazy Mealz
Chocolate Peanut Butter Lava Cakes // Lemon Tree Dwelling
Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownies // Like Mother Like Daughter
Lunchroom Peanut Butter Bars // Cupcake Diaries
Chocolate Peanut Butter Caramel Tart // A Dash of Sanity
Peanut Butter Banana Bread // One Sweet Appetite