Strawberry Cheesecake Salad
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may receive a commission at no cost to you if you use a link provided. All opinions shared are my own. You can review my full disclosure policy here.
Strawberry Cheesecake Salad is loaded with cream cheese, jello pudding, yogurt, fresh strawberries, and whipped topping then sprinkled with a graham cracker crust. It’s a delicious potluck salad, fluff salad, or decadent fruit salad that doubles as a dessert.
Fluff salads are one of the easiest potluck side dishes because they only require a handful of ingredients and a few minutes of preparation. Everyone loves them because they are quick, easy, creamy, light, and fruity. This strawberry cheesecake salad is all of those things.
FLUFF SALAD INGREDIENTS
Most fluff salads include these 5(+) ingredients:
- Jell-o Gelatin or Pudding Mix
- A creamy element: Yogurt, Cream Cheese, Cottage Cheese
- Whipped Topping (Cool Whip) or Real Whipped Cream
- Fruit – Fresh, Frozen, or Canned
- Extras: Miniature Marshmallows, Nuts, etc.
If you’re a fan of cottage cheese and fruit, I have three jello fluff salads that feed a crowd and are sure to please: Raspberry Fluff, Orange Fluff, and Pink (Multi-Fruit) Fluff. The cottage cheese makes it creamy without being too sweet and gives it added texture.
STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE SALAD
Inspired by a classic cheesecake, this strawberry cheesecake salad has real cream cheese for tanginess, along with a graham cracker crust to sprinkle on top. It’s like a fruit and yogurt parfait, with extra decadence.
My family could not get enough of this strawberry cheesecake salad! It’s a great no-bake dessert or side dish that is perfect for picnics and potlucks. The bowl will be scraped clean, guaranteed!
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 32 oz container strawberry yogurt, cold
- 5.1 oz (large box) instant cheesecake pudding mix, dry
- 8 oz container whipped topping (Cool Whip), thawed
- 1-2 lbs fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 9-inch prepared graham cracker pie crust, crumbled
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese with an electric hand mixer until light and creamy.
- Add the strawberry yogurt and pudding mix. Blend with electric hand mixer until smooth.
- Fold in the whipped topping and sliced strawberries with a spatula.
- Break up the pie crust and sprinkle on top just before serving or offer it in a bowl on the side with a spoon to sprinkle on top of individual servings.
*If you cannot find a 5.1oz (large) box of instant cheesecake pudding mix, use 1 1/2 small (3.4oz) boxes.
*The amount of strawberries used will depend on how much fruit-to-fluff that you want.
TIP: Slice strawberries with a sturdy egg slicer for even pieces.
*For extra tanginess use some sour cream in place of some of the yogurt.