Pink Fluff Fruit Salad
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may receive a commission at no cost to you if you use a link provided. All opinions shared are my own. You can review my full disclosure policy here.
If you are not familiar with Pink Fluff, you will want to put it on your “make soon list.” It’s perfect for summer parties & get-togethers! My friend Rachel introduced me to it in college and I was instantly hooked.
My Pink Fluff recipe has a special ingredient that makes it different from all the other creamy fruit salads out there: cottage cheese! Think about it. Have you ever had fruit with cottage cheese? It works, I promise! It makes this fruit salad so creamy and delicious! You’re going to love it!
- 1 (8oz) tub whipped topping
- 1 (16oz) tub small curd cottage cheese
- 1 (3oz) box strawberry jello mix
- 1 lb strawberries, hulled & quartered
- 2 1/4 cups fresh pineapple chunks (or 1 can of pineapple tidbits)
- 1 (15oz) can mandarin oranges
- 1 (10oz) bag mini marshmallows (more or less to your liking)
- *Optional: 1-2 bananas sliced (A can of sliced peaches, & some sweetened coconut flake is also great in this salad.)
- In a LARGE bowl (like a 14-cup bowl) combine the whipped topping, cottage cheese & jello mix. Fold gently until no streaks appear.
- Add all fruit & marshmallows. Fold gently until combined. Great served fresh or stored for later use. The longer it sets, the more puffy & soft the marshmallows get, so serve it however you like it.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 30
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g