Today I am super excited to be guest posting over at Cheerios & Lattes and I am sharing this recipe for Pink Fluff. If you are not familiar with Pink Fluff, you will want to put it on your “make soon list.” It’s perfect for summer parties & get-togethers! My Pink Fluff recipe has a special ingredient that makes it different from all the other creamy fruit salads out there: cottage cheese! Think about it. Have you ever had fruit with cottage cheese? It works, I promise! It makes this fruit salad so creamy and delicious! You’re going to love it!
Recipe added 12/14/15. Created for and also seen on Cheerios & Lattes.
Pink Fluff Fruit Salad
- 1 (8oz) tub whipped topping
- 1 (16oz) tub small curd cottage cheese
- 1 (3oz) box strawberry jello mix
- 1 lb strawberries, hulled & quartered
- 2 1/4 cups fresh pineapple chunks (or 1 can of pineapple tidbits)
- 1 (15oz) can mandarin oranges
- 1 (10oz) bag mini marshmallows (more or less to your liking)
- *Optional: 1-2 bananas sliced (A can of sliced peaches, & some sweetened coconut flake is also great in this salad.)
- In a LARGE bowl (like a 14-cup bowl) combine the whipped topping, cottage cheese & jello mix. Fold gently until no streaks appear.
- Add all fruit & marshmallows. Fold gently until combined. Great served fresh or stored for later use. The longer it sets, the more puffy & soft the marshmallows get, so serve it however you like it.
© DESSERT NOW DINNER LATER All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-create the recipe, snap YOUR OWN PHOTO and re-write the recipe in YOUR OWN WORDS, or link back to this post for the recipe.