Pink Fluff Fruit Salad
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may receive a commission at no cost to you if you use a link provided. All opinions shared are my own. You can review my full disclosure policy here.
If you are not familiar with Pink Fluff, you will want to put it on your “make soon list.” It’s perfect for summer parties & get-togethers! My friend Rachel introduced me to it in college and I was instantly hooked.
My Pink Fluff recipe has a special ingredient that makes it different from all the other creamy fruit salads out there: cottage cheese! Think about it. Have you ever had fruit with cottage cheese? It works, I promise! It makes this fruit salad so creamy and delicious! You’re going to love it!
Pink Fluff Fruit Salad
- 1 (8oz) tub whipped topping
- 1 (16oz) tub small curd cottage cheese
- 1 (3oz) box strawberry jello mix
- 1 lb strawberries, hulled & quartered
- 2 1/4 cups fresh pineapple chunks (or 1 can of pineapple tidbits)
- 1 (15oz) can mandarin oranges
- 1 (10oz) bag mini marshmallows (more or less to your liking)
- *Optional: 1-2 bananas sliced (A can of sliced peaches, & some sweetened coconut flake is also great in this salad.)
- In a LARGE bowl (like a 14-cup bowl) combine the whipped topping, cottage cheese & jello mix. Fold gently until no streaks appear.
- Add all fruit & marshmallows. Fold gently until combined. Great served fresh or stored for later use. The longer it sets, the more puffy & soft the marshmallows get, so serve it however you like it.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 30
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
13 Comments on “Pink Fluff Fruit Salad”
I’ve just posted my Tasty Tuesdays link party on my blog & wanted to tell you that this recipe has been featured! You can find the feature here: http://anyonitanibbles.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/tasty-tuesdays-15-9-recipes-youll-love.html Don’t forget to grab our features button and link up again!
This looks awesome! I love the pink. 🙂 I am pinning this right now – I know a little girl that would just adore this on her birthday. Thank you for linking up at Tasty Tuesdays!
Fantastic! That pink fluff fruit salad is so cute 🙂 Thank you so much for linking up with me this week at Tasty Tuesdays! I’ve pinned this & shared it with my followers!
I’ve never had something like it, but I’m definitely going to try – it seems super tasty!!
This is so cute and yummy! 😉 Would love to have you drop it off at Super Sunday at Who Needs a Cape? http://whoneedsacape.com/2013/06/super-sunday-party-2/
Were is the recipe for this? I’ve looked everywhere and don’t see it.
This is a guest post I did for Cheerios & Lattes so my recipe is over on Mackenzie’s blog. Click on the purple links in the text above or go to: http://www.cheeriosandlattes.com/pink-fluff-fruit-salad/
I love the color, it looks like it comes from a fairytale! Yumm!
Mmmmm! I love pink fluff!
This not only looks exciting but yummy too.
Yummy yum yum. I love salads like this.