Raspberry Fluff Fruit Salad
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may receive a commission at no cost to you if you use a link provided. All opinions shared are my own. You can review my full disclosure policy here.
Raspberry Fluff Fruit Salad is the jello salad that everyone loves! With only 4-ingredients and 5 minutes prep, this is the perfect sweet side dish for your next potluck, picnic, or BBQ!
When I go to a potluck, it’s all about how much sides I can squeeze on my plate. I’m a sucker for yummy salads and there’s always room on my plate for a jello fruit salad like this! I even have an orange fluff version.
This Raspberry Fluff Fruit Salad is made with raspberries, cottage cheese (you either love it or you hate it — if you hate it, just walk away), whipped topping, and dry raspberry jello mix. It’s seriously 5 minutes prep work, if that. You can serve it right away. I kind of like to let it sit in the fridge for a couple of hours first, because it kind of tastes more airy/fluffy that way.
Another bonus is that you can use fresh or frozen berries and it won’t matter. Raspberries not in season? Frozen berries it is! I love raspberries and will take them any way I can get them! You can also spruce this up with shredded coconut, marshmallows, or more fruits if you want. It’s very versatile and SO good!
- 1 (16 oz) tub small curd low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 (8 oz) tub lite whipped topping
- 1 (3 oz) small box raspberry gelatin powder (dry)
- 2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries (about 12 oz)
- Thoroughly mix the cottage cheese, whipped topping, and dry gelatin powder together in a bowl.
- Gently fold in the berries (frozen, thawed, or fresh - depending on preference/season).
- Chill or serve immediately. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 7 days.
*I prefer to chill this for 1-2 hours before eating. It tastes light and fluffy that way.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 158Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 53mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 3gSugar: 3gProtein: 9g
This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and is an estimation only.