**This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GameDaySnackHacks #CollectiveBias
Farm Rich Boneless Buffalo Chicken Bites help make this flatbread pizza a quick and delicious game day snack!
I’m all for an excuse to party and share good food, and although I’m not really good at understanding football, I still want to have time to watch and cheer and pretend like I know what’s going on. In order to do that, quick and delicious appetizers are a must! Luckily these buffalo chicken flatbread pizzas are so easy thanks to Farm Rich Boneless Buffalo Chicken Bites. The buffalo chicken bites are delicious by themselves, but I like to make a variety of snacks, and making two appetizers out of one, makes my life easier as the hostess.
When I’m shopping at Walmart in the frozen appetizer section, I tend to reach for the Farm Rich snacks because they are made with real ingredients and are so quick to whip up. Plus they are Real-Life Good™! They taste homemade, but the work is done for you! I mean check out these delicious Farm Rich snacks. My husband loves the Boneless Buffalo Chicken Bites, and I’m a sucker for the Mozzarella Sticks, which are made from 100% real mozzarella cheese. I’ve got to get my calcium somehow, and I choose mozzarella sticks. Yum!
If you love Farm Rich snacks as much as we do, make sure you head to the Farm Rich website to grab a coupon and sign up for the loyalty club! You can also become Super Fans by entering the sweepstakes going on right now. Prizes include a $100 Gift Card to Walmart and 1 Year Free of Farm Rich products! Heck yeah! Now, let me show you how to make this easy and super delicious Buffalo Chicken Flatbread Pizza! Your guests are sure to eat it all up!
Basically all you need is Farm Rich Boneless Buffalo Chicken Bites, whole wheat flatbread/pita bread, extra buffalo sauce, mozzarella cheese, and green onions. You could do diced celery or bleu cheese too. It’s totally up to you! Get what you enjoy most with your buffalo chicken bites. We are going with a ranch drizzle on top too. (Oh yeah!)
Boneless Buffalo Chicken Bites according the the package directions, toss them in the buffalo sauce that it comes with, and then cut them up into generous pieces.
Spread some additional buffalo sauce onto some flatbread/pita bread. Make as many as you need for your party.
Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, the cut up buffalo chicken bites, and some sliced green onions. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 12 to 15 minutes until the cheese melts and the flatbread is crisp.
Drizzle the top with ranch dressing. I put mine in a zip-top bag and cut off the corner to more easily control the amount that went on the pizza.
Slice and serve! These are going to get gobbled up fast! Enjoy your Real-Life Good™ Farm Rich snacks and Buffalo Chicken Flatbread Pizza!
What’s your favorite Farm Rich game day snack?
Buffalo Chicken Flatbread Pizza
- Farm Rich Boneless Buffalo Chicken Bites
- Whole Wheat Flatbread/Pita Bread
- Buffalo Sauce
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Sliced Green Onions
- Ranch Dressing
- Alternate Ingredients: Blue Cheese & Diced Celery
- Bake the Boneless Buffalo Chicken Bites according the the package directions. Toss the chicken bites in the buffalo sauce that it comes with the package. Cut up the chicken bites into generous pieces.
- Spread some additional buffalo sauce onto some flatbread/pita bread. Make as many as you need for your party.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese, the cut up buffalo chicken bites, and some sliced green onions on top of the buffalo sauce. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 12 to 15 minutes until the cheese melts and the flatbread is crisp.
- Drizzle the top with ranch dressing. I put mine in a zip-top bag and cut off the corner to control the amount that went on the pizza. Slice and serve!