Stuffed Grilled Cheese Rolls
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may receive a commission at no cost to you if you use a link provided. All opinions shared are my own. You can review my full disclosure policy here.
*This post is brought to you by Rhodes Bake-N-Serv. Thanks for supporting the brands that make Dessert Now Dinner Later possible.
You all are going to freak out about today’s post! Who doesn’t love grilled cheese & tomato soup?! This is my newest creation for the Rhodes Blog. Stuffed Grilled Cheese Rolls are crispy on the top & ooey gooey, melty cheesy in the center. It’s the perfect dipper for your soup dinner & could not be simpler to make! Your kids will love this one!
- 12 Rhodes Dinner or Texas Rolls, thawed
- Velveeta Melt'n Dip
- Cut twelve, 1½" cubes of Velveeta/Melt'n Dip. You may substitute your favorite cheddar cheese.
- Flatten a roll & wrap a cube of cheese in the center. Pinch the roll dough together to make a good seal. Repeat with the remaining rolls.
- Place in a greased 8x8" square dish seam down.
- Cover with plastic wrap that has been greased with pan spray. Allow the rolls to rise.
- Next brush 2 tablespoons of butter over & in-between any cracks of the rolls. This creates that crisp of the "grilled cheese.”
- Bake at 350 F for 15-20 minutes or until the rolls have browned.
- Pull rolls apart & enjoy with hot soup!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g