Pink Sherbet Punch
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may receive a commission at no cost to you if you use a link provided. All opinions shared are my own. You can review my full disclosure policy here.
This Pink Sherbet Punch is only 2 ingredients for a fizzy, frothy drink! Add frozen fruit for a garnish and you’ve got a party punch great for baby showers, Valentine’s Day, or summer gatherings!
There’s something about pink and red treats for Valentine’s Day that I just go nuts for. Maybe because it’s girly and cute, but why not, right?! This Pink Sherbet Punch is only 2 ingredients and you have a fizzy, frothy drink! I thought it was really pretty to add frozen fruit for a garnish, which also became a fun surprise to chew up an icy raspberry here and there whilst sipping the drink.
I liked this drink the more the sherbet melted into it. The raspberry sherbet and ginger ale, go REALLY well together. It might sound odd, but you HAVE to try it! This drink is a great party punch for baby showers, Valentine’s Day, or summer gatherings! My kids thought it was so much fun to have the fizz of the soda and the froth from the sherbet, and it was super delicious!
- 1 (1.75QT) carton Raspberry Sherbet
- 1 (2 liter) bottle Canada Dry Ginger Ale
- Optional: 1 cup Frozen Raspberries
- Scoop raspberry sherbet into a punch bowl, individual cups, or a pitcher.
- Pour ginger ale slowly over the sherbet. It will foam up a lot.
- Let drink sit for 15 to 20 minutes (less if it's hot in the room) to let the sherbet melt into the soda a little bit. Serve with straws for stirring the sherbet and sipping the drink.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 14
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g