I’m a sucker for party drinks! I don’t drink much other than water unless it’s a special occasion, so if I drink something, I want it to be tasty, and this Sparkling Cranberry Punch is so delicious!
The best thing about this drink is that it’s only 3 ingredients and the whole family can enjoy a fun, fancy drink! Just add some cranberries and lemon wedges for a little decorative flair!
This Sparkling Cranberry Punch is so vibrant, tangy yet sweet, and it stayed fizzy for a second day at our house. Most drinks don’t do that. Maybe we were lucky, maybe I poured the club soda in nice and slow, maybe it was the brand of club soda I used, who knows, but our family got to enjoy this for a couple days in a row. YUM!
Sparkling Cranberry Punch
- 2 quarts cranberry juice cocktail
- 1/2 (12 oz can) frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 liter club soda
- Lemon Wedges
- Mix the cranberry juice cocktail with the pink lemonade concentrate.
- Just before serving, slowly pour in the club soda.
- Serve drinks with ice, cranberries, and lemon wedges.