This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may receive a commission at no cost to you if you use a link provided. All opinions shared are my own. You can review my full disclosure policy here.
This cold vegetable pizza is the ultimate party appetizer for summer potlucks. With a fresh baked crust, creamy ranch spread, and crunchy fresh veggies, everyone will be coming back for seconds!
*This post is brought to you by Rhodes Bake-N-Serv. Thanks for supporting the brands that make Dessert Now Dinner Later possible.
School ends (for us) next Friday, and I’m already looking forward to all the fun parties and get-togethers we will have this summer. One of the first recipes that popped into my mind when it comes to those summer potlucks is this vegetable pizza. It’s served cold, and tastes fresh with the crunchy vegetables on top.
I’m typically not a fan of cold pizza, but this is my one and only exception because it’s meant to be eaten cold. It’s dang good that way too!
I’ve had this vegetable pizza at baby showers, bridal showers, and ladies’ nights. It’s just one of those things you know everyone will love because it’s easy and delicious!
My version of this cold vegetable pizza is inspired by a vegetable tray you would get from the produce section. The only thing missing is celery, which you can add if you want to. I like that the veggies and ranch are all encompassed into one vegetable pizza. Which I feel is easier to eat, rather than having to dip vegetables into ranch dressing on a plate.
Another thing I love about this vegetable pizza is that I can make it ahead of time and it still tastes fresh several days later. The dough is soft, yet sturdy, the cream cheese ranch spread doesn’t make the bread soggy, and the vegetables stay crisp since they are raw.
There isn’t a reason I can think of to not make this, so if you haven’t tried it — get to it! You can swap any of the vegetables to your liking. Use up those garden veggies on this vegetable pizza!
- 1 Loaf Rhodes White Bread, thawed and risen (about 4-5 hours at room temperature)
- 1 (8oz) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (1oz) packet dry ranch dip mix
- 1 Tbsp dried chives (2 Tbsp fresh)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup baby carrots, sliced
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Roll the thawed loaf of Rhodes White Bread into a rectangle on a large greased baking sheet. Then poke holes all over the dough with a fork.
- Bake at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-13 minutes or until golden brown.
- Using a hand mixer, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, dry ranch mix, and chives in a large bowluntil well blended.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the cooled crust leaving a 1/2-inch of crust exposed on the edges.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and top with fresh cut vegetables.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- To Serve: Remove plastic wrap. Cut the cold vegetable pizza appetizer into rows 2x4. Then cut each rectangle in half diagonally to create 16 triangles. Enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g