Chicken Bacon Ranch Sliders
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may receive a commission at no cost to you if you use a link provided. All opinions shared are my own. You can review my full disclosure policy here.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Sliders are perfect for dinner or the big game! Quick and easy to make with leftover chicken. Plus, they taste great!
*This post is brought to you by Rhodes Bake-N-Serv. Thanks for supporting the brands that make Dessert Now Dinner Later possible.
With school back in session and football season upon us, it is great to have a recipe like this on hand! Chicken Bacon Ranch Sliders are super easy to make and are sure to be loved by all! They’re meaty, cheesy, and full of saucy ranch all tucked inside a delicious roll.
I’m not sure if I’m late to the “sliders trend” or not, but this combination of chicken, bacon, and ranch is a winner in my book! My PICKY kids were even like, “These are good mommy!” FINALLY! Something they like, haha!
These Chicken Bacon Ranch Sliders are great for a family dinner or game day party because there are a lot of them to go around. Twelve to be exact.
I just love that all you have to do is throw all the ingredients in a pan and heat it in the oven! Easy! Especially if you use leftover rotisserie chicken and pre-cooked bacon. You can always meal prep over the weekend too and prep what you need to make the week’s meals easier.
The best part for me is the rolls. I’m a sucker for carbs! I used Rhodes Warm-N-Serv Wheat Rolls that are already baked. You simply heat them up, and they taste FRESH you guys! So good! Enjoy!
For a step-by-step photo tutorial, visit the Rhodes Bake-N-Serv Blog.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Sliders
- 12 Rhodes Warm-N-Serv Rolls, White or Wheat, thawed
- 12 slices cooked bacon
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 cups cooked chicken (2-3 chicken breasts)
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 3 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley (or 1 tsp dried parsley)
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Place the bottom of the rolls inside a lightly greased 13x9-inch baking dish. First layer with bacon, then sprinkle with the shredded cheese.
- Toss the cooked chicken with the ranch dressing and heat in the microwave for 2 minutes, stirring halfway through. Top the cheese with the warm chicken and ranch. (Warming the chicken first cuts down on bake time and ensures safe food temperatures.)
- Place the top half of the rolls on top of the chicken layer. Combine the butter, garlic, parsley, and salt. Spoon or brush over the tops of the rolls.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25-30 minutes or until heated through (165˚F) and bubbling in the center. (If using cold chicken and ranch, this could take up to 1 hour.) Serve hot. Enjoy!