Christmas Pretzel Hugs (+ Video)
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may receive a commission at no cost to you if you use a link provided. All opinions shared are my own. You can review my full disclosure policy here.
These festive Christmas Pretzel Hugs are melted just enough to press an M&M on the top. Let the chocolate set back up and then package them for neighbor gifts, or place them on a plate for the perfect salty-sweet treat!
Looking for an easy and delicious salty-sweet Christmas treat?! Well, you’re in luck! These Christmas Pretzel Hugs are totally easy and completely addicting!
The best thing about these is that they are so easy, the kids can help and they’re cute enough to package up for neighbor gifts!
All it takes is pretzels, hugs, and m&ms. Heat the pretzels and hugs for 5 minutes in the oven, and press the m&ms on top of the warm chocolates.
You will need to wait for the chocolate to set back up before you package them, so I put mine in the freezer until they are firm, but not before I grab one to snack on all melty from the oven. 😉
I think these would work okay with the candy cane kisses as well, but don’t try the carmel filled kisses. We tried, and it was no bueno! They don’t melt the same. Anyway, you will want to make these to snack on for sure, so head to the store and grab what you need!
- 50 Mini Pretzels
- 50 Hershey's Hugs
- 50 M&M's red and green Christmas variety
- Line a baking sheet with a silicone mat, parchment paper, or foil.
- Place as many pretzels as you want on the prepared tray.
- Unwrap hugs and place one in the center of each pretzel.
- Bake at 200 degrees Fahrenheit for 4 to 5 minutes or until the chocolate is soft.
- Immediately press an M&M in the center of the melty hug.
- Allow chocolate to set back up in the fridge, freezer, or at room temperature.
- Once chocolate is set, store Pretzel Hugs in an air tight container or package for gifts.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 50 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 34Total Fat: 1.5gSaturated Fat: 0.9gTrans Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0.7mgSodium: 17.6mgCarbohydrates: 4.6gFiber: 0.1gSugar: 3gProtein: 0.5g
This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and is an estimation only.
*Video added 12/11/17