Looking for an easy and delicious salty-sweet Christmas treat?! Well, you’re in luck! These Christmas Pretzel Hugs are totally easy and completely addicting!
The best thing about these is that they are so easy, the kids can help and they’re cute enough to package up for neighbor gifts!
All it takes is pretzels, hugs, and m&ms. Heat the pretzels and hugs for 5 minutes in the oven, and press the m&ms on top of the warm chocolates.
You will need to wait for the chocolate to set back up before you package them, so I put mine in the freezer until they are firm, but not before I grab one to snack on all melty from the oven. 😉
I think these would work okay with the candy cane kisses as well, but don’t try the carmel filled kisses. We tried, and it was no bueno! They don’t melt the same. Anyway, you will want to make these to snack on for sure, so head to the store and grab what you need!
Christmas Pretzel Hugs
- Hershey's Hugs
- M&M's (red and green Christmas variety)
- Line a baking sheet with a silicone mat or parchment paper.
- Place as many pretzels as you want on the prepared tray.
- Unwrap hugs and place one in the center of each pretzel.
- Bake at 200 degrees Fahrenheit for 4 to 5 minutes or until the chocolate is soft.
- Immediately press an M&M in the center of the melty hug.
- Allow chocolate to set back up in the fridge, freezer, or at room temperature.
- Once chocolate is set, store Pretzel Hugs in an air tight container or package for gifts.
© DESSERT NOW DINNER LATER All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-create the recipe, snap YOUR OWN PHOTO and re-write the recipe in YOUR OWN WORDS, or link back to this post for the recipe.