I seriously love this time of year! All the BBQ’s, parties, & sunny days! This dessert is perfect for any party & especially the 4th of July coming up because it uses red, white & blue fruit. Add as much as fruit as you want! My pizza is a little sparse, but this dark chocolate brownie mix is fabulous. It’s chocolatey without being overly sweet. It’s also nice & moist with the perfect level of thickness in every bite. I could eat the whole pan! Who doesn’t love brownies, cream cheese frosting, & fruit?
Dark Chocolate Brownie Fruit Pizza
- 1 (18.2oz) box Duncan Hines 13x9 Family Size Dark Chocolate Fudge Brownies
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup oil
- 8 oz Neufchatel Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 banana + approximately 1 tsp lemon juice to prevent browning
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- In a bowl mix brownie mix, eggs, water, & oil well. Spread into a lightly greased 12" rimmed pizza pan (I used a foil one from the dollar store.)
- Bake at 350*F for 25 minutes (check doneness with a toothpick.) Remove from oven to cool.
- Meanwhile, blend cream cheese & powdered sugar. Spread evenly over cooled brownies.
- Thinly slice the banana & lightly toss in lemon juice to prevent browning. Hull & slice the strawberries as well. Alternately place fruit in a desired pattern on top of frosting. Slice & serve. Keep refrigerated.
© DESSERT NOW DINNER LATER All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-create the recipe, snap YOUR OWN PHOTO and re-write the recipe in YOUR OWN WORDS, or link back to this post for the recipe.
Recipe lightly altered from Seeded at the Table