If you love peanut butter and no-bake treats, then these Crunchy Peanut Butter Clusters are for you! They’re a great dessert to make with the kids! Hey! I’m Brooklyn from Cook & Craft Me Crazy. I’m so glad Amber asked me to come by to share a little bit of my taste on Dessert Now, Dinner Later! I love summer time. Warm outside weather and barbecues just make me smile! 🙂 These Crunchy Peanut Butter Clusters are another thing that just make me smile. They’re “No-Bake” so they won’t heat up your house and they taste scrumptious! You know you want one! I have a major sweet tooth, and these peanut butter clusters are superb! Sweet, smooth, and crunchy. DELISH!
Crunchy Peanut Butter Clusters
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup milk (you can substitute Almond Milk for lactose free cookies)
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup peanuts (I used salted blanched peanuts)
- 2 cups Cheerios
- In a medium saucepan, bring the sugar and milk to a boil.
- Remove from heat, then add the peanut butter, vanilla, peanuts, and Cheerios (add the Cheerios LAST so they don't go mushy).
- Stir until all combined and drop by rounds on parchment paper, wax paper, or freezer paper (slick side).
- Let set for 20 minutes. Serve with cold milk.
© DESSERT NOW DINNER LATER All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-create the recipe, snap YOUR OWN PHOTO and re-write the recipe in YOUR OWN WORDS, or link back to this post for the recipe.
Need some more “No-Bake” dessert ideas?