Cookies & cream anything has my name written all over it. I saw these, & ran to the store to get the ingredients. I already had rice cereal from my last batch of rice krispies, so I was halfway prepared for rice krispy treat heaven. I think I am beginning to believe rice krispies taste that much better with chocolate melted on top too. Again, these are quick to come together, like most rice krispies, so if you are in a hurry, these are perfect! And these are probably the best rice krispy treats ever! Yum!
Cookies & Cream Rice Krispies
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 (10.5oz) bag mini marshmallows
- 6 cups rice cereal
- 16 oreos, chopped, & divided
- 1 (12oz) bag white chocolate chips (about 2 cups)
- Chop or break up oreos in a ziplock bag before you begin.
- Melt butter in a large non-stick pan. Add marshmallows & stir until everything is melted.
- Remove from heat & add rice cereal. Add ¾ of the cookie crumb mixture. Stir well & spread into a greased 9x13" pan. Pat down with hands or spatula.
- Put chocolate chips in a glass dish & heat in the microwave on 50% power for 30 seconds at a time, stirring before each additional 30 seconds. Continue until melted. Spread over the top of the rice krispy treats & immediately press the remaining chopped oreos over the top.
- Allow to cool. Cut & serve!
© DESSERT NOW DINNER LATER All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-create the recipe, snap YOUR OWN PHOTO and re-write the recipe in YOUR OWN WORDS, or link back to this post for the recipe.
Recipe adapted from Stylish Cuisine