Posted by Amberhttps://www.dessertnowdinnerlater.com/peanut-butter-chocolate-nests/
© 2015 Dessert Now, Dinner Later!. All rights reserved.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Nests
Peanut Butter Chocolate Nests are so quick to whip up, for a chewy, chocolatey, Easter treat!
to 5 cups mini marshmallows (about half of a 16oz bag)
cup Guittard Milk Chocolate Chips
cup creamy peanut butter
cups chow mein noodles
Mini Cadbury Eggs (2/3 of a bag)
- Melt the butter and marshmallows in a large, non-stick stock pot.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and peanut butter, until melted. Remove mixture from heat.
- Fold in the chow mein noodles until everything is coated evenly.
- Spoon nests onto lightly greased wax paper or a silicone baking mat, using cold water to help shape the nests with your fingers.
- Immediately place 3 Mini Cadbury Eggs in the center of each nest while they are still warm, so the eggs will adhere to the nests and not fall off.
- Allow nests to cool before consuming. Store in an airtight container up to 5 days.
© DESSERT NOW DINNER LATER All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-create the recipe, snap YOUR OWN PHOTO and re-write the recipe in YOUR OWN WORDS, or link back to this post for the recipe.