Peanut Butter Chocolate Nests
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may receive a commission at no cost to you if you use a link provided. All opinions shared are my own. You can review my full disclosure policy here.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Nests are so quick to whip up, for a chewy, chocolatey, Easter treat!
I’ve been wanting to make these “bird’s nests” that I see all over Pinterest for Easter, and I finally remembered to do it! I’m not sure what took me so long, because these things are EASY and QUICK to make!
I call this version, “Peanut Butter Chocolate Nests” because that’s basically what’s in there, besides marshmallows and butter to make them more like a rice krispie treat. So chewy and delicious! And obviously, the mini cadbury eggs on top are a holiday favorite of ours too!
If you want a fun Easter treat to make with the kids, this is it! And they are as much fun to eat as they are to make!
- 1/4 cup butter
- 4 1/2 to 5 cups mini marshmallows (about half of a 16oz bag)
- 1/2 cup Guittard Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 cups chow mein noodles
- 54 Mini Cadbury Eggs (2/3 of a bag)
- Melt the butter and marshmallows in a large, non-stick stock pot.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and peanut butter, until melted. Remove mixture from heat.
- Fold in the chow mein noodles until everything is coated evenly.
- Spoon nests onto lightly greased wax paper or a silicone baking mat, using cold water to help shape the nests with your fingers.
- Immediately place 3 Mini Cadbury Eggs in the center of each nest while they are still warm, so the eggs will adhere to the nests and not fall off.
- Allow nests to cool before consuming. Store in an airtight container up to 5 days.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 18
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g