Broccoli salad is one of my favorite salads that doesn’t have pasta or potatoes in it. I like that it’s sweet & zesty at the same time & is on the healthier side. Plus it’s a gluten free dish! This dish is lightened up quite a bit. It has just enough dressing to give it a nice flavor without being overly creamy & fattening.
Tangy Broccoli Salad
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets, cut small
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup honey roasted/salted sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup craisins
- 5 slices of bacon, cooked until crisp & crumbled/chopped
- 1/2 cup Light Miracle Whip
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- Place all of the ingredients in a bowl except for last 3 items.
- Whisk the Light Miracle Whip, apple cider vinegar, & sugar in a separate bowl for the dressing. Drizzle on top of salad & toss until evenly coated.
- Let marinade in the refrigerator for a few hours before serving.