Tangy Broccoli Salad
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may receive a commission at no cost to you if you use a link provided. All opinions shared are my own. You can review my full disclosure policy here.
Broccoli salad is one of my favorite salads that doesn’t have pasta or potatoes in it. I like that it’s sweet & zesty at the same time & is on the healthier side. Plus it’s a gluten free dish! This dish is lightened up quite a bit. It has just enough dressing to give it a nice flavor without being overly creamy & fattening.
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets, cut small
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup honey roasted/salted sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup craisins
- 5 slices of bacon, cooked until crisp & crumbled/chopped
- 1/2 cup Light Miracle Whip
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- Place all of the ingredients in a bowl except for last 3 items.
- Whisk the Light Miracle Whip, apple cider vinegar, & sugar in a separate bowl for the dressing. Drizzle on top of salad & toss until evenly coated.
- Let marinade in the refrigerator for a few hours before serving.