Is this summer heat getting you all hot & sweaty? This drink is the perfect way to cool down! It’s incredibly delicious with many bright summery flavors. It’s FRUITY (we’re talking bananas & lemonade), TROPICAL (using pineapple juice & cream of coconut) & extremely COOL & REFRESHING (enter the ice cubes & sparkling soda.) This fun non-alcoholic drink is perfect for adults & kids alike. I hope you like it as much as we did! (We have even made it twice already!) Enjoy!
- 2 cups cold pineapple juice
- 1 cup cream of coconut OR lite cream of coconut (NOT coconut milk; I use the brand Coco Lopez which is found in the aisle with the alcoholic mixers.)
- 6 Tbsp Country Time Lemonade dry drink mix
- 2 frozen bananas (freeze bananas ahead of time without the peel, whole or sliced)
- 4-5 cups ice
- 1 cup pineapple coconut sparkling water
- Blend half of the first 5 ingredients until all the ice is pureed. Add half of the soda & blend again until just incorporated.
- Repeat with the remaining half of ingredients. Pour into cups & serve immediately.
© DESSERT NOW DINNER LATER All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-create the recipe, snap YOUR OWN PHOTO and re-write the recipe in YOUR OWN WORDS, or link back to this post for the recipe.
This post was originally published at I Heart Nap Time on June 6th, 2013.