This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may receive a commission at no cost to you if you use a link provided. All opinions shared are my own. You can review my full disclosure policy here.
Is this summer heat getting you all hot & sweaty? This drink is the perfect way to cool down! It’s incredibly delicious with many bright summery flavors. It’s FRUITY (we’re talking bananas & lemonade), TROPICAL (using pineapple juice & cream of coconut) & extremely COOL & REFRESHING (enter the ice cubes & sparkling soda.)
This fun non-alcoholic drink is perfect for adults & kids alike. I hope you like it as much as we did! (We have even made it twice already!) Enjoy!
- 2 cups cold pineapple juice
- 1 cup cream of coconut OR lite cream of coconut (NOT coconut milk; I use the brand Coco Lopez which is found in the aisle with the alcoholic mixers.)
- 6 Tbsp Country Time Lemonade dry drink mix
- 2 frozen bananas (freeze bananas ahead of time without the peel, whole or sliced)
- 4-5 cups ice
- 1 cup pineapple coconut sparkling water
- Blend half of the first 5 ingredients until all the ice is pureed. Add half of the soda & blend again until just incorporated.
- Repeat with the remaining half of ingredients. Pour into cups & serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g