Here I go again with my lime addiction, which might actually be considered a lime AND coconut addiction because I do a lot of coconut recipes as well (think Frozen Coconut Limeade or my Coconut Cream Fruit Dip.) I realized I hadn’t made any popsicles yet this summer, which is sad, I know, but we do have two boxes of otter pops that we are slowly sifting through.
Anyway, I wanted to use up some key lime juice I had in the fridge & I had a can of coconut milk in my pantry & thought, “I want to make a coconut key lime popsicle,” so here it is! I loved them! Super refreshing & so easy!
Coconut Key Lime Popsicles
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 (13.5oz) can whole fat coconut milk
- 6 Tbsp key lime juice (I used Nellie & Joe's Famous Key West Lime Juice)
- Zest of 1-2 limes
- Heat sugar & water in the microwave for 1 minute or until sugar dissolves. This is creating a simple syrup (equals ½ cup simple syrup.)
- In a bowl, combine coconut milk, key lime juice, lime zest & simple syrup.
- Pour into popsicle molds & freeze for 6-8 hours.
© DESSERT NOW DINNER LATER All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-create the recipe, snap YOUR OWN PHOTO and re-write the recipe in YOUR OWN WORDS, or link back to this post for the recipe.