Copycat KFC Cole Slaw
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may receive a commission at no cost to you if you use a link provided. All opinions shared are my own. You can review my full disclosure policy here.
I love KFC Cole Slaw! I hardly ever eat at KFC because we try not to eat out that often, but when I do, I always get the cole slaw & biscuit for the sides. There is just something mouthwatering about that sweet, crunchy side dish that makes me scarf it down. I love it! This copycat version is fabulous! The longer it sits, the better it gets, so make this ahead of time & give it time to marry in the fridge. You are going to love it!
- 1/2 cup light miracle whip
- 1/4 cup buttermilk (or milk plus 1/4 tsp lemon juice; let sit 5 min before using)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp celery seed or celery salt
- 2 Tbsp grated onion (yellow, white or sweet vidalia onion)
- 16 oz shredded bagged cole slaw cabbage mix
- Whisk everything but the cole slaw mix in a medium to large bowl. Taste the dressing & season with extra salt & pepper if desired.
- Add cole slaw cabbage mix & stir thoroughly.
- Let cole slaw chill & break down in the fridge for a minimum of 2-3 hours. Stir again before serving.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g